BN Portable Mobility Walker Rollator Walking Frame Chair With Back Rest Red
A Mobility Walking Frame is a tool for disabled or elderly people who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking. It allows people to maintain a sense of independence and safety, allowing them to get out and about and remain safe. Walking ...
A Mobility Walking Frame is a tool for disabled or elderly people who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking. It allows people to maintain a sense of independence and safety, allowing them to get out and about and remain safe. Walking frames are more secure than sticks or crutches and offer a host of features that make them a must-have accessory.
This functional walker is made from sturdy steel and comes in a trendy red colour. It has two handles that allow the walker to be pushed along. Loop style brakes will stop the unit and prevent it from rolling or moving. For added functionality, a built in padded seat allows the person to sit and rest when they get tired. A shopping bag under the seat will conveniently hold a handbag, purse, shopping packets, books or other essentials for an outing.
- Brand new
- Supplied as a quantity of 1 unit
- Basic assembly is needed - may take approximately 10 minutes to assemble
- Does not come with user manual in the box, please download the manual from the current page
- Made of steel
- Colour red
- Loop style brakes
- Built-in padded seat
- 8'' wheel
- Max weight is 120kg
- Adjustable height to suit the user
- Lowest seat height is 56cm
- Height adjustment measurement from the hand break is between 83cm to 95cm
- Suitable for people from 150cm to 188cm tall
- Shopping basket storage for holding bags and easy shopping
If you have a disabled or elderly person in your household this fabulous walker will give them a sense of empowerment and joy when they discover that they can get around unaided.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|