100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
At Care You, we aim for 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and have designed our Return Policy to make it as easy as possible for you to return items.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
- Items must be returned within 90 days from the date of your purchase.
- If you want to return items after the 90 day period, please contact us before the 90 day period is up. We will need to check the condition of the order first. A 15% restocking fee will be charged when we receive the returned items.
- Returns made after the 90 day period will only be refunded via a store credit.
- Care You reserves the right whether to accept returns after the 90 day period.
WHAT can be returned?
Any item that you have bought from Care You can be returned provided that
- The item is in its original packaging with all parts intact.
- The item must be in a resellable condition when we receive it.
WHO pays for the return?
- If Care You is at fault, Careyou.com.au will pay for the return postage.
- If Care You is not at fault, the customer will be responsible to pay for the return postage.
HOW do customers return items?
- Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your query.
- In the event that this is a Care You fault, we will send an eParcel return email to your email address. You will need to print out the label and visit any Australian Post outlet. The parcel will be sent back at our cost.
- If this is not a fault on Care You side, the customer will need to arrange the return at their own cost.
CREDIT for returns?
- If Care You is not at fault, we will deduct the shipping cost and issue a refund of the balance to you.
- If Care You is at fault, we will issue a full refund to you.
WHAT about packaging?
- Please remember that items MUST be returned in their original packaging with all parts intact.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you are in any way unhappy with your purchase.
- Our aim is to offer you peace of mind with 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION